Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Numbers

Highest temperature this week: 108.
Anniversary Nate & I celebrated today: 3
Number of days until the baby is overdue: 6
Number of centimeters I am dilated: 0 :( - hope this isn't too much information . . .
Names on our list of choices: 4
Tums I have taken today: 2, but ready for more.
Things we have crossed off the to do list this week: not many . . .
Chins I am sporting in following pictures: way too many.

My friend Auburn convinced me that I needed to do some professional maternity shots - and since she is a professional, she volunteered. We ventured out into a field and ended up with some cute shots - no naked belly shots for this mama though! Thanks Auburn, for taking great pictures - and Nate, for mostly being a good sport about it all! Any suggestions of what to do while waiting for baby to make his appearance would be greatly appreciated. I am getting antsy . . .





Check out Auburn Jones Photography.com to see more of her awesome work!

6 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Cute pictures! Ok, in your last days you should...
1. Enjoy only having to grab your purse when you get out of the car.
2. Go see a movie. This will be the last time you'll see one all the way through for a while.
3. Take a nap. I know by now sleeping is uncomfortable and at times interrupted by having to go pee but at least you are still on your own time table.
Ok, that's all I have for now. GOOD LUCK!

Jocie said...

You seriously look great!

jami v. said...

what great shots! :)
ok -- i think you need to go out to your favorite NICE place to eat because after baby boops is here, eating out and enjoying it is so gone. :)i know you're antsy but enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :)

Amanda said...

I think the photos are super cute!! I am totally down for prego shots. Thanks for taking care of Landon while he was down there, I wish I could have gone too. Good Luck the next few days getting through everything!

kate said...

i've been off on vacation, so maybe the baby has come since you last posted this, but I had to totally second the first comment, especially #1. Sometimes I will put off an errand just to avoid the whole getting in and out of the car thing.

And do enjoy the last days. I was SUPER anxious about getting that baby out, but one the labor started, I was anxious about putting the whole process off.

Good luck with everything!

farmgirl said...

What?? No nude belly pictures???...kill joy! ;o)
You look great, you will be glad you have those pics.
And as far as passing the time goes--at this point---jumping on a tramp, looonnng walks, bumpy car rides. At least that's what I was doing when I was in your shoes. :o) Good Luck!!