Monday, July 6, 2009

?

How can the countdown be complete when the baby hasn't come out yet?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

;) Hang in there! Although this is a valid point. Come on little Moffit...

kate said...

The widget has no empathy whatsoever! Good luck...maybe the baby is just waiting for you to narrow the name choices even more?

Too bad it's too hot for a long walk...I'm certain that helped my labor along. Maybe go to a gym and occupy a treadmill for a few hours...

Unknown said...

i was induced with cambria and it was great! also don't forget the drugs it helped me to want to have more children! do you have a swimming pool close that sounds fun to just float and not feel so pregnant!
good luck and can't wait to read your blog after your little one does come!!!

Jocie said...

I know! It's just taunting now. Not nice! Today is the day, I can feel it =)

Jason said...

i'm with kate. go walking. it helps. or so i thought it did ... hang in there. just remember, although i know you are DYING to meet him, he's easier to take care of in there than out here! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Nature can be so cruel!

Anneke said...

Hey Mer - I'm really hoping that you're at the hospital right now... I'm feeling for you. Your nursery looks adorable and this little boy is one lucky fella. I saw your dad a couple weeks ago and he was sure excited for a new little grandson to join the world! I'm wishing you all the easiness of delivery... love ya!