We have been a little trigger happy with the camera this week, but everything he does is just so adorable and picture worthy - and also, I am documenting his first couple of weeks for my mom, who gets to come down in 10 days! I am excited to see her and my dad and to introduce them to their soon-to-be favorite grandchild! Thanks to all who have checked in on us in the blog world, and for your validations of my belief that my child is the cutest! Wish you could all be here to see him in person.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Celebration
Last night we all got to be awake at 1:04 (and for quite awhile before and afterwards . . .) to celebrate Will/Cooper's one week birthday. It was a rough night for all, but this morning we celebrated a small triumph - he slept for 3 hours in his crib! You notice that I called him Will/Cooper - Nate has been calling him Cooper and several variations thereof - his favorite being Super Cooper:) I am still going with Will - I've tried out Cooper, and much as I like it, I think of him as Will. I guess we will see what he ends up going by.
We have been a little trigger happy with the camera this week, but everything he does is just so adorable and picture worthy - and also, I am documenting his first couple of weeks for my mom, who gets to come down in 10 days! I am excited to see her and my dad and to introduce them to their soon-to-be favorite grandchild! Thanks to all who have checked in on us in the blog world, and for your validations of my belief that my child is the cutest! Wish you could all be here to see him in person.

We have been a little trigger happy with the camera this week, but everything he does is just so adorable and picture worthy - and also, I am documenting his first couple of weeks for my mom, who gets to come down in 10 days! I am excited to see her and my dad and to introduce them to their soon-to-be favorite grandchild! Thanks to all who have checked in on us in the blog world, and for your validations of my belief that my child is the cutest! Wish you could all be here to see him in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't think you can be too "trigger happy" as new parents. And Will (I'll side with you) certainly deserves the photographic attention. (quick parent tip: be sure to note when each photo was taken...some months blur together on later examination.)
And congrats on the 3 hour crib sleep...wow! Continued good luck on these first months...of course, it looks like you and Nate are doing great.
Happy to hear your parents are coming out...seeing your baby with your parents is an amazingly wonderful time.
He sure is a cutie! And SO tiny... I forget how tiny they are. (Well, what am I saying? - I've never seen mine that tiny - they've all been over 8 lbs.) Enjoy every little moment... it only gets better! :)
Oh, and also - I was at a reunion with Nick and Laura this weekend and Laura mentioned that she thought Landon and Amanda live near me in Woods Cross. True? Where?
He's adorable. Glad you're all adjusting well.
Oh how cute is he?!? Good photos Mer. Document for us all that wish we were, but aren't there to see him for ourselves! Looks like everyone is doing good, and that is great to see! Miss you guys!
Our labor stories are super similar. I'm so glad he made it safe and sound. I think I'm with you and I'll refer to him as Will. So, is the crib in the other room or in your room?
Congrats on the three hour stretch!! I'm glad your parents haven't made it down yet if it means we get to enjoy the pictures. ;o) He is soooooo tiny!
Post a Comment