Thursday, July 9, 2009
Big Day
At this time tomorrow, I will be attired in a fancy hospital gown, one hour into the induction process. After my dr. appt on Tuesday, when I still wasn't dilated at all, we made the command decision to help our little guy out - literally. Nate suggested that perhaps the anticipation of "when is he coming" was over, he might decide to make his appearance earlier, but it's less than 24 hours from induction, and still nothing, so I think he heard the weather report that its supposed to be 114 on Saturday and is trying to hide out. Anyhow, send up some please blesses that all goes well tomorrow, and his birthday ends up being 7-10:) Sorry Mom, and Jocie, it would be great if you could all share the 11th, but I don't really want labor to be that long . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Well, I guess it's close enough =) Yes, please blesses on their way. Good luck---I'm jealous!
Good luck!! I am so excited for you to finally meet your little guy!
Excitement is in that hot AZ air!! I've tried to come to the conclusion whether or not it is more stressful knowing WHEN you are going to the hospital to have a child or just WAITING for them to come on their own.
I hope you can get some sleep tonight! Lots of love!
Oh I'm so excited!!! I want to meet little Mr. Moffit so bad! Good Luck and Please Bless!
Good Luck tomorrow. How exciting to finally get to meet your little guy. Our prayers are with you guys.
boy oh boy! good luck! i'll be sending nothing but good wishes for you (and pitocin) tomorrow.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and you keep your legs...well never mind. Love ya, good luck!
Hope you have had the baby by now. Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment