Thursday, March 8, 2012

Will's Un-bucket List

Plagarism disclaimer: I am stealing an idea from my friend DeAnn's blog. I have never really seriously pondered the idea of a bucket list, but I think we all have an idea of things we hope we never do, or that never happen to us. Today, I am documenting one for Will. We took my parents to the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world and we saw the giant aquarium,
the cool waterfall, and the pools outside where fountains are choreographed to music. While we were there, my mom and I ran into Pottery Barn Kids because, well, it's fun to dream of what one's house would look like if one could afford to decorate like that store. Anyway, my dad stayed outside with Will and looked at the cute stuffed animals in their window display. When I finally escaped the land of home decor temptation, I found Will standing near a puddle by the window... Turns out I should have followed my instinct to change his diaper before we went in the store. So for his un-bucket list, Will has peed on the floor of the largest mall in the world! And yes, we left the puddle and walked away as quickly as we could. Don't judge me.

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Jo peed on Pirates of the Caribbean. Just walked away...

jami v. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jami v. said...

oops ... that was my deleted comment. :)
i think that's great! :) better than when miles barfed in target, and it seeped through the cart, and onto the floor, and on my way out i said "hey, there's a barfy cart in the baby section. sorry!" :)

kate said...

hahaha. ah, boys. well, now at least, you have an argument for him wearing shoes everywhere: "Someone could have peed on that floor!"

jami...hilarious. we've left a spilled icee puddle at target, also accompanied by a sincere, "Um, sorry!" and, yes, we did go back and top off our icee. :) and barf at multiple restaurants. aren't kids just splendid fun?