Monday, March 26, 2012

Adventures Part 1

Another of my favorite words Will says is "venture", meaning adventure. I often refer to any time we leave the house as some kind of adventure so when Grandma and Grandpa were here, we planned lots of adventures. We started small, with the park, and then were interrupted with the ER, so had a couple of days of recuperation at home after that. Will and Grandma ate breakfast together lots of mornings, and liked eating their bananas while looking out the window at the construction. Will also let Grandma (and Grandpa) jump on his trampoline with him.
I made some treats after church one Friday, and Will showed Grandpa how to lick the beaters. He also let Grandpa read him some stories before bedtime and snuggle with him and his elephant.One big adventure was the beach, where everyone had a great time. Will found a hole someone else had dug for him, and Grandma and Grandpa found lots of beautiful shells to commemorate their trip to the Arabian Gulf (they don't call it the Persian Gulf here since Iran was Persia). Here is our trip to the park, my dad read his book, my mom snuggled Finley, and Will played on the playground and shared his grapes with Grandpa and Grandma.

3 comments:

Jocie said...

So fun that your parents were able to come out there!!

jami v. said...

what great adventures - and even better because gma and gpa were there!! :)

kate said...

I'm always so jealous of these posts because (a) your parents are awesome grandparents and (b) they got to visit you over there. If only I didn't have to pay for FOUR tickets, I would seriously think about taking advantage of you over there.