Our delicious chocolate buffet:)
Sharon & Alice - the secretaries from school. They love posing for pictures - I wish I had the one of them riding a contraband scooter through the front office . . .
Carston - our little friend from down the street, really wanted to help open the presents - he did a great job. 
Almost immediately after we found out we are having a boy, my friend Liza called and started planning a baby shower. She took me out to register to make sure I had all the essentials, and passed down a ton of her baby stuff as her little boy Jack grew out of it. Needless to say, I am extremely lucky to have a friend like her, and I wish one for all of you:) The shower seemed so far away when we started talking about dates, but the days and weeks flew by, and now it has come and gone. But it turned out beautifully, lots of friends showed up, and as Liza and I had hoped, all the festivities inspired me anew to start "nesting" and getting the baby's room ready. It is still piled with a crib in a box, some bags of toys, a crib mattress, car seat, old dresser, new changing table (thanks Liza), and other various baby items, but the new clothes are organized into sizes in the drawers, and plans are furiously forming in my head. Here are some photos - mostly for my mom since she wasn't able to be here.
7 comments:
So sad to be so far away. Its so nice that you have people to take care of you. Good luck these next 2 months!
I wish I could have been there! Looks like you got a lot of great stuff.
looks like lots of fun, and looks like you've got a good start on things! :) fun fun fun!!!
wow...2 months to go...yikes! don't worry though...somehow everything gets done. and alex waited excitedly my whole pregnancy for me to start "nesting." um...never really happened. although, now that we're planning on baby #2, i am. weird.
boy i wish i lived closer!
and maybe someday you'll get the package from me i've had for about 2 months...stupid post office allergy.
I know, why to you have to be so far away?! Way cute stuff though---I really like the diaper bag, do you know where it's from?
Kate- planning or already on its way? I spent way too long at the post office yesterday - its ridiculous here, so I understand your allergy!
Joc - diaper bag is from BabiesRUs - I strongly recommend registering there when you are ready to do baby registries - great selection of stuff:)
Ohhhh---it all looks so cute and sooo little!! I am super excited for you, nothing beats a new baby. Not making any announcements here (5 will do me fine) I'm just sayin'...they are so fun!
Post a Comment