We get to help out our friends the Jones' with babysitting duty every once in awhile - I love watching Nate take care of little Olive - she loves him, and he is so cute with her. We are both getting excited to meet our little guy - and one of these days he will have a name, and hopefully a decorated nursery!
Friday, May 22, 2009
A weekish in pictures
Two months out - look at that baby grow. I feel like keeping a tally of how many times a day someone will tell me how "that little boy is growing", "you are blossoming" - my personal favorite of course, "wow, that belly is getting bigger", and the list goes one. You get the idea. And that was a couple of weeks ago . . .
We hosted a retirement party for our friend from work, Sandy Fite (on the left). She's great - from Texas, so Nate loves to practice his accents when he talks to her. Hi Y'all!
I hope this doesn't gross anyone out - these are my lovely feet. My friend and I went to get pedicures - our reasoning was twofold. 1. We love getting pedicures. 2. I can't reach my toes to cut toenails or paint, and they were icky. They are still incredibly swollen, but at least I have cute flowers on my toes now.

We get to help out our friends the Jones' with babysitting duty every once in awhile - I love watching Nate take care of little Olive - she loves him, and he is so cute with her. We are both getting excited to meet our little guy - and one of these days he will have a name, and hopefully a decorated nursery!
We made it through our last Monday of school this week, and today was our last Friday with kids. We had a field trip to the water park with the 8th graders, and even though it was too short (we only got to stay about 2 hours because of bus issues - don't get us started), it was fun to get away from school. And the cloudy weather actually made it nice because it was in the 70's/low 80's instead of over 100!
We get to help out our friends the Jones' with babysitting duty every once in awhile - I love watching Nate take care of little Olive - she loves him, and he is so cute with her. We are both getting excited to meet our little guy - and one of these days he will have a name, and hopefully a decorated nursery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You are so cute pregnant =) And yey for school almost being out!
i love the update! very cute toes - super jealous of the pedicure! :) ... VERY cute belly...i love seeing the pregnant you...and i love the pic of nate with the babe. isn't it so funny what a little person can do to these "big tough" men? :)
Look at you!! My personal all time favorite comment any one ever said to my prego tummy...
Hey there, how's that belly dragging?
Your poor feet--keep those pedi's comin' as long as you can. ;)
so i was blog hopping and looked at your friend jocie's blog & then her photography blog. i'm so sad she doesn't live closer to me - or me closer to her. they do AWESOME work. such great newborn pics. i'm jealous of the talent she has - and sad i can't use it to snap some of lexie!! :)
Bless your little toes! I remember being down to one pair of shoes that I could squish my little smokies into.
Jami~
Aren't you nice! (I kind of feel like I know you, by the way, but I don't know if we have ever met). If you are ever in Utah, let me know =) (I would also say if I am ever in your area, I would be happy to take pictures, but truthfully, we don't get out very often =))
Wow...that baby's growing!!
Kidding. :)
You seriously look great. And a big empathy shout-out to your feet. I know water retention isn't the worst pregnancy side effect, but I hated it! And I worried my feet wouldn't go back to their normal size...they did, so my shoe collection remains. Whew!
Of course, the big bonus of water retention is that after I had the baby, I lost about 30 lbs in 2 weeks. Something to look forward to...
Oh you are cute! My kids tell me every morning (like its an obligation for them) that my belly is getting fatter. (I too am pregnant, if you didn't know... due Oct. 10). And my 3 year old puts her head right by my belly and yells "hello little baby" every so often, and then asks when that baby is coming out. It's already been a long wait for them.
I am SO excited for you to have your cute little baby boy get here! I can just imagine how cute he will be! Can't wait to see him.
And pedicures are a pregnant girl's best friend! Even with swollen ankles, feet and legs, if your toes look good, you feel good!
Cute toes!! I hope you're feeling good and I'm excited for you and your baby boy!!! And you are darling pregnant!
Post a Comment