Eight things i am passionate about:
* my husband
* my family
* my friends
* becoming a mom
* learning
* my testimony
* loving my niece and nephews
* my job right now – what a great year
Eight words or phrases i use the most:
* random
* don’t be sorry, be quiet – used as Mrs. Moffett only
* talk less, write/read more – “”
* honestly – with much sarcasm
* I love you!
* Thank you!
* oh for crying in the night
* I’m so tired . . .
* seriously?
Eight things i wanna do before i die:
* live by jami and open a book & paper products store
* write a book or several – one of these days I should make an attempt . . .
* make rolls like my mom- guess I better attempt to make them first :)
* be a better scriptorian
* travel the world over with nate
* visit many temples
* have sweet babies and be a good mom
* design my own home- start to finish
Eight things i need right now:
* dinner
* Tuesday to come so nate’s back can get fixed
* a foot zone from joette
* finish grading tests at school
* a massage
* a phone call from my friend heather
* to feel my baby move again
* a cookie
Eight places i wanna visit:
* Idaho/Utah
* New York
* Hawaii with Nate
* Italy
* England/Ireland/Scotland
* Philadelphia
* Greece
* Switzerland – can I add about 6 more?
Eight favorite restaurants:
* Carrabas
* Chipotle
* Pei Wei
* Kona Grill
* Paradise Bakery
* Abuelos
* Nandos
* Macaroni Grill
Eight TV shows:
* Lost
* Closer
* What Not To Wear
* Amazing Race
* CSI - Vegas
* ER
* The Office
I tag anyone who can respond faster than I did to this tag . . . you have about 3 weeks!
2 comments:
So fun to read and see you as someone other than Mrs. Moffett!
Some random comments: the way to become a better scriptorian is to be called to teach early morning seminary for 3 years. Unfortunately, you have to keep it up even after you aren't teaching anymore or you lose it.
I am going to have to remember "don't be sorry, be quiet" I can see where that would definitely be useful.
I'm laughing that in all the places you want to visit, Idaho/Utah is # 1. You redemed yourself, though, by adding some more exotic places.
And finally, I'm sure you and Nate will be wonderful parents. What a lucky baby!
mer, i LOVE that i'm at the top of the list to live by and have a store with. do you think it's ever going to happen?? ah ... maybe if we wish hard enough. :)
a great list ... and i love reading all those things about you - and i'm with your friend lauri, i think you are going to be the MOST amazing mom in the whole world. little baby webb is so lucky to be coming to your home!! :)
Post a Comment