Sunday, January 18, 2009

God's Sense of Humor

If you are paying attention, you can see some amazingly beautiful sights, and if you are prepared, you can catch them on film to remind yourself what a beautiful world it is. And if you are really lucky, you will find an example of God's sense of humor . . .
Who knew there were worms out there disguised to look like bird droppings . . . (and they like citrus trees, so if you have any, beware!)

6 comments:

Jocie said...

Worms=disgusting, but the weather difference in our posts is pretty disturbing too.

jami v. said...

beautiful scenery - not so much on the worms though. when i think of you and creepy crawly things, i think of our BIG creepy crawly things in our hotel in hawaii! ahhhhhhhh

Lauri said...

I wonder how many other of these miracles/sense of humor finds there are out there. I'm definitely going to start paying attention.

Jason and Kristin said...

That is stinking funny cuz I totally though they were droppings until I finished reading. :)

the5firds said...

Happy belated birthday!

kate said...

I'm wondering if I'd go to such lengths to increase my chances of survial. Probably not.

And I'll add my belated birthday wishes as well!