Sunday, February 8, 2009

Enlisting Aid . . .


Nate is having back surgery on Tuesday - he's been dealing with pain pretty much since we got married, and no, it wasn't my fault. He blames basketball . . . Anyhow, the last few weeks he's been pretty much incapacitated. So I am sending out a request for as many please blesses as you all can send out - for his surgeon, that he will do it right, that the procedure will work, and that the recovery will be as swift and successful as possible.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers!!! Good luck and we hope it will be 100% successful!
If you need anything Meridee give me a call!
Love you guys!!!
Stephanie K.

kate said...

We'll be thinking about you both. Best of luck on both the surgery and the recovery.

jami v. said...

ah, i hope it works!! i know it's been a rough go for him ... please blesses from our direction. xoxo

Jocie said...

We will be praying for him---good luck! Keep me posted.

DeAnne Baum said...

I hope everything goes well. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Congrats! On the baby. You both will be great parents.

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers! Hope it all works out well! Love the baby countdown btw! I will have to get one! :)

Mer said...

Thanks all - you must have a good line up above - the surgery went great - we just got home and he is walking without help!

Lisa said...

Hi Mer,
You have an adorable baby! Thanks for sharing the pictures, so cute. Glad the surgery was successful for Nate. Oh, and I ate at the new Paradise Bakery in AF today, I liked it! Love, Lisa