Saturday, September 12, 2015

Back to School

Back to school?  What happened to summer, you may ask?  Well, it will be covered, in reverse order as I figure out how to access pictures from Nate's google drive.  But for now, we are back in Dubai, back in school.  Will has started his 4th - yep, 4th year at school in Grade 1, and has made new friends, Paul and Sechuan (spelling is questionable, I know).  He gets to start learning Arabic this year, and is pretty excited about it - tonight he wanted to say his prayers in Arabic. 
Finley got to start preschool at Little Gems, and she is loving it.  She goes all day, and rides the bus to our school when she finishes.  She looks adorable in her uniform (as well she should since with a new provider, we got to fork out lots of cash for new uniforms for both kids!)  I love that she is loving it, but hate that she is out in the world, living her own little life without me.

No comments: