Superhero day at school - I've been waiting since Will's first Christmas (when my mom made him this awesome reversible cape) for superhero day. After Yezen's Batman themed birthday party a couple of weeks ago, Will was excited to be Batman - as were 4 other boys in his class. He had to have ears - luckily I had some black construction paper on hand, and the inside of his beanie had some handy seams to staple them to.
Her first bracelets:)
It started out as a request for a pirate ship - my attempt was super lame, but then Daddy got involved. And then of course it turned into an ark.
I don't know what is up with these pictures - they look fine when I view them on the computer, but our adventure today, if you can call it that, was a trip (or three for me) to the hospital. Nate had knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus. It came about rather quickly, and needed to be done in time for some recovery before we come home. Since it's the last 2 days of class, I couldn't miss it, so I had to drop Nate off this morning and leave him on his own for the surgery. But we finished early for an assembly, so I got back right after he was taken to his room after waking up. I brought the kids back to see him before dinner. He has to stay overnight (and I'm hoping I don't seriously regret watching a gory CSI ghost story episode while I'm home alone).
So goodnight, and sweet dreams (please bless), and only 16 more days until America!
Her first bracelets:)
It started out as a request for a pirate ship - my attempt was super lame, but then Daddy got involved. And then of course it turned into an ark.
I don't know what is up with these pictures - they look fine when I view them on the computer, but our adventure today, if you can call it that, was a trip (or three for me) to the hospital. Nate had knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus. It came about rather quickly, and needed to be done in time for some recovery before we come home. Since it's the last 2 days of class, I couldn't miss it, so I had to drop Nate off this morning and leave him on his own for the surgery. But we finished early for an assembly, so I got back right after he was taken to his room after waking up. I brought the kids back to see him before dinner. He has to stay overnight (and I'm hoping I don't seriously regret watching a gory CSI ghost story episode while I'm home alone).
So goodnight, and sweet dreams (please bless), and only 16 more days until America!
1 comment:
oh man! bummer about nate's knee! here's to hoping it heals quickly so you can pack and then get out here and play!! :)
love the random pics...and somehow,when dad's get involved, buildings always get bigger and better. :) (or at least my kids seem to think "dad does it best!")
Post a Comment