Nate taught Will a new word this week - Ab-So-Lutely! We mostly use it when we ask him if he loves us, or Finley, or if we love him, and the answer is always, "Yes, Yes, Ab-So-Lutely!" A few more questions one may ask where that would be an appropriate answer:
Is Finley adorable in this blessing dress? (It was mine many years ago.) Am I so grateful for my friend Joey at church who took a fussy girl and rocked her to sleep before Nate blessed her?


Did she cry and fuss pretty much the rest of church after Sacrament Meeting? I did one of my singing times holding her, and holding the binky in her mouth.

Did we have fun on this one hour cruise up and down Dubai Creek over spring break?

Does Will love pulling faces? Does he laugh hilariously when I pull them back at him? Did Finley throw up alllll over me, then all over the boat shortly after these photos were taken?


Did Will and Sam have a blast at Wild Wadi waterpark? Was I glad I brought apple slices? Do I love free life jackets, and buy one get one free entrance passes?

Does Will love his daddy? And does he love juice? And does he love the giant exercise ball? And finally, do I have more posts to do and pictures to share? Hopefully I will get to them before they get too backlogged, but now that I am back in school, the days go by way too quickly, but that is another post...
1 comment:
great, great post!! i love new words, and adventures and miss finley is absolutely BEAUTIFUL in her blessing dress!!
Post a Comment