
Finley Grace Moffett arrived at 8:41 on January 28, 2012, and it was love at first sight for all of us (even though my first view was of her covered in white goo, so maybe I should say for me it was love at first cry). She weighed in a 2.95 k, and 50 cm (6 lb 5 oz, 19 3/4 inches).
19 comments:
Yeah!!!! I'm so glad she is here, safe and sound. I LOVE her name, her fuzzy head and adorable face! I'm so happy for you!!! I just wish I were there to hug her- and you. :) congrats, congrats! Love you!!!!
Oh, Meridee! She is beautiful, love that hair, too. So glad to know that all is well for you and your little one. Congrats Moffett Family!
Oh wow...oh wow! That e-mail was the best thing I could have woken up to! She is so, so beautiful, with a wonderful name to match.
You, by the way, are also looking quite fabulous.
Will is going to be a pain sometimes, but the sibling relationship is such a cool thing to watch unfold. Finley's lucky to have him.
Wait...is it Finley or Grace? hahaha :)
take care and a million congratulations from the other side of the ocean!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful and I love the name. Take care and we hope to see you soon.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I love the name.
I love her already! She looks like such a doll. I am so happy she is here and all is well with everyone. We love and miss you guys!!
Ah, she is so cute! So so happy for you guys. Enjoy having a girl (and then tell me what its like since I spend my day with boys :)
Yeah!! I'm so glad she's here! She is beautiful. Congrats!!!
She is beautiful!! Congratulations! We are glad she made it safely here. Finley is lucky to have such a great family!!
Yey!! She is oh-so-cute! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. After I had a son and then a daughter, someone told me I had a million dollar family. I agree.
I see that even on the other side of the world, they still use the same ugly hospital gowns. You wear it well though :)
yeah, i came back for another peek at her :).
this is not helping me NOT really want a girl next.
Congratulations! Enjoy your new little bundle of pink!
What a beautiful, little baby--so worth the wait and worry. I'll bet Grandma can't wait to meet her.
What a beautiful, little baby--so worth the wait and worry. I'll bet Grandma can't wait to meet her.
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope you are both doing well, let the boys take care of you for a few days.
Congratulations Meridee!! She is beautiful! So glad she made it here safe and sound. Take care.
I haven't been on here in days and look at all I have missed. She is precious. Congratulations to all of you.
Tracy
Post a Comment