I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing camels out in the desert. On New Year's Day, we took a drive and went on a camel hunt. We haven't done this at all this year, unless you count our failed trip with Heather and Ron, but this time we met with much success and many camels! My favorite were all the babies. We have seen a few here and there, but this time we came upon a group of at least 8 mamas and babies (right next to a gas station in the middle of nowhere).
Will had a great time too - he spoke up from the backseat after our first camel stop, "I yike camels." We saw big groups of camels in pens near a camel race track, small groups wandering along the roads, big groups being exercised on practice tracks, and a few here and there just munching on whatever vegetation they could find on the sand dunes. Good times were had by all!
2 comments:
I think that would be so cool!!! Thanks for letting us live through you. Miss ya. Hope you are doing good and can't wait to see the new baby.
i don't think i'd get tired of seeing them either - and it still amazes me that you live in a place where they are just out there wandering around. craziness!!! i "yike" them too!! :)
Post a Comment