Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No Words Necessary...






I think this one is my favorite - I just love the little tail sticking up:)

He really hated wearing that tiger head - but the fact that it kept sliding over his whole face was probably a big part of that dislike.


7 comments:

Kelsey said...

So cute! And I'm so glad you have a car now! Yay!!

DelChris said...

That headless tiger is so darn cute!

kate said...

His face, with you guys trying to put the head on, is classic "What are my parents doing to me NOW."

Welcome to the Middle East Nissan!

Mindy said...

I still think it's amazing that you are living on the other side of the world. What an adventure! Glad you finally have a vehicle to enjoy this adventure.

Jocie said...

Yey cars and cute boys!

Amanda said...

I miss you guys so dang much! That last photo is so cute! It looks like the headless tiger loved his halloween. And I am thrilled that your car is there for you to enjoy and you have your visa! Keep the photos coming! Loves--

farmgirl said...

Yippee a car!! So happy for you to enjoy a vehicle and so happy for me to get to enjoy the pictures. He is getting so big! I'm impressed you got him in a costume at all, this is the first year we could get Grant to wear one...and he's four.