Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Watch and Learn

Will is such a chatterbox lately - Nate and I wish we could understand all the exciting things he is trying to tell us. Last night, he showed that he is listening too. We have been practicing folding his arms for prayers, and at dinner, when we told him to fold his arms for the blessing, he grabbed his left wrist with his right hand and "folded his arms". Then Nate asked if he wanted to say the prayer, and started talking as if Will was praying, and after a second, Will "repeated" what Nate had said. Just when you think they can't get any cuter, they go and get cuter.

On another note, we (and when I say we, I mean Nate while I was out on a 2 hour visiting teaching adventure) set up our new Christmas tree. We haven't done lights or anything, just the artificial evergreen, but Will was pretty entranced by it this morning. It was really inexpensive, so we hope it will survive at least two Christmases as he grows!

1 comment:

jami v. said...

don't you love how they pick up on things - and so quickly. :) fun stuff!

sorry about the 2hour vt adventure. yikes. :) and our xmas tree will come up this weekend. i'm please blessing like CRAZY lex will leave it alone. she won't. who am i kidding?? :)