
I know I keep promising Dubai photos and information but I decided that my baby's 1st birthday necessitated me taking a break from all the moving craziness and I stopped thinking about it -sort of - for his day. We took him to see some cool fish, and had a little family birthday party and he even got to skip a nap. (He probably would have been happier with that nap, but since he still won't sleep in the car seat for more than ten minutes at a time...) Everyone says the time flies by, but it's when I see him sprawled out in his crib, how big and tall he is, and compare that to my mental image of the first night we brought him home, it really hits home. Parenthood was totally worth the wait.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Will Coop!!!
I can hardly wait for you guys to get here so I can see how big he is! I can't believe a year has gone by. He will have all sorts of cool things to teach our Wee Webb. We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Happy Birthday Will!!
Happy Birthday Will!
Post a Comment