Saturday, May 15, 2010

Will - 2, Mom - still 0

I think we will just leave the vacuum out...


4 comments:

jami v. said...

funny. and i'm afraid they're always one up on us, aren't they??

i'll just tell you right now to learn to let go. :) there's nothing better than little kid messes! (although it took me some time to be able to say that and really mean it! :) )

kate said...

totally agree with jami...picking your battles is key to maintaining sanity. for example, after i bathed beckett the other day, hamilton got in the baby tub (diaper and t-shirt still on, of course), and instead of being worked up about the mess, i was like "whew! that'll keep him occupied for a bit!"

and totally random...i'm a total sucker for little guys crawling around in onesies. just want to eat those baby legs right up :). maybe you feel the same, and that's why he thought he could get away with some naughtiness?

Kelsey said...

Yes, the $1 walmart garden tools are great for playing in the dirt and rocks outside...not sure what to tell you about your plant inside though. I have one house plant and most of its leaves have been plucked off or torn by Logan. Between him terrorizing it and me forgetting to water it I am surprised it has lasted this long!

Amanda said...

So, this is what I have to look forward to? ;) Just kidding, I don't have to worry about that, I can't keep plants alive, so I don't have any in our house. At least he isn't eating the dirt!