Usually once or twice a day, I think of something completely random that I need to discuss with Nate, so he has taken to calling me the Queen of Randonimities. Yes, it's a made up word - once or twice a day, he likes to make up words. (It's probably not quite that frequent, but it is a favorite pastime.) Anyway, here are some random thoughts for the day.
1. After I cut my hair a couple of weeks ago, several people felt it necessary to believe, and point out that I had caved in to the need for a "mom" hair cut. Why can't I just be going for a new look that is fun and trendy, and saves me from having sweaty neck all summer?
2. I read somewhere that babies don't have whatever type of memory that remembers all the times you let them cry themselves to sleep. Thank goodness.
3. Mother's Day when you are actually a mom is pretty cool. I love my little Will Coop and being a mom. I also appreciate his daddy who let Will get me a gift certificate for a pedicure, and choose a new book, and bought me lovely flowers.
4. Only 12 more days of school, and one workday til summer - and hopefully by then, or shortly thereafter, some of the many job applications we have sent out will start producing like our lemon tree that we will be sad to leave if we move.
5. Despite the fact that he had only about 15 minutes of nap in the car today, I don't believe Will is going to let himself fall asleep. If I don't get him from his crib asap, no matter what kind of memory "they" say he doesn't have, he will not be happy with me.
6 comments:
Love the randomninities. Love the hair cut. Love that little Will! When are you guys gonna come up and visit?
Love the hair and, YEAH, it's almost summer! Enjoy!
hooray for summer hair!
where are you guys applying? how exciting! sending good thoughts your way...and good luck making it through those last days...ugh.
Cute, cute hair. :)
I do the same thing, although mine are usually much less important =)
i like the hair! and i love will's little smile. so very cute!!
Post a Comment