Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun

Will Cooper is really getting on board with our Saturday morning bike rides - even though he still tips over a little. I took a turn pulling him today and we took advantage of the mostly empty subdivision across the street and rode through their wide deserted streets. I am hoping for at least a few more morning rides before the 95 degrees at 7 am hits...

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I LOVE the bike trailer. Such a great invention. Ok, so you are applying for other jobs??? Does this mean a possible move??? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!

whirligigdaisy said...

Oh Mer, he's adorable. And your parents. . . Can I tell you how much I love them? They've done so many meaningful things for our family over the years. So what's this about putting job applications out to the universe? The universe is not always playing nice lately, so here's hoping for fabulous things for you. (Fill us in!)

jami v. said...

looks so fun!what a great tradition to go every saturday morning -- and i DON'T envy the fact that it's really going to get that hot by 7am. yikes.