Some friends hooked us up with amazing opening night baseball tickets - 8 rows behind home plate. Baseball is a whole different ballgame when you can actually see the ballgame!

Warm temperatures, work and a cute grandbaby brought family visits, and it was so great to see my brother Landon for a few hours, brother-in-law Ron for dinner, and we also got to spend a few days with my parents. They were brave enough to take on 3 days of babysitting, which Will loved, and I hope they did too.
We took a Sunday drive to Fountain Hills to see the giant fountain erupt - it was a beautiful day, and even though the water show only lasted a blink or two, it was still cool to see. Will Cooper got to "climb" his first tree, and although there is no photographic evidence as yet, he has his first two teeth - they came in together on the bottom.
I know there are never enough snuggles with a sweet baby, but Grandma got some good ones...
4 comments:
I am envious! I wish I could come down with Lando one of these times and just stay with you guys. He had a great time seeing you and Will. It is so funny to hear him talk about that little guy, he just loves him! I am so glad that your parents could come and stay for a bit, we all wish you lived closer so we could play with you more. Looks like your April was a pretty good one!
There are millions of reasons to visit you but right now the fact that its almost snowing here makes the top of my list!
Where are you in the Phoenix area? My sister, Andi, lives in Scottsdale. Maybe we can get together when we come down next. I'd love to hear from you if you wanted to drop me a line sometime--my email can be found on my blog.
Lots of love!
i'm envious too ... mostly that your fun visitors got to hug your baby and that they got to spend time chatting with you (ok, so i'm sure arizona has more to offer than that but i'm missing some good old mer chatting time) ... such great pics. i would have to say little will is a mini you! :)
Post a Comment