Pet Peeve of the day: I am feeding Will so I can put him down for his lovely, long morning nap. He needs his diaper changed, so I take a short break to do it. Then, within 1 minute, he lets loose and fills it up with some serious stench, and I can't in good conscience let him sleep in that, so I have to change him again, and now he is awake and that nap we were both so excited about may be a thing of my dreams . . .
5 comments:
wow....total flashback to hamilton's baby days and empathy for you.
once i finally got him to sleep on my shoulder (miracle), and I was patting his back when I thought to myself, "hmmmm...i don't remember his back being quite so squishy." yeah, epic blowout. threw away the onesie along with my dreams of naptime.
thank goodness they're so cute, right?
All I can say is thank goodness for the miracle blanket - I think that is the actual name. its a swaddling blanket that will likes to pretend he doesn't like, but he naps like a champ once he gets all snuggled in:)
and we may have lost some pjs to a blowout - i am giving them one more chance in the wash . . .
ah, the fun never ends! even now, at 4 months we are still having those occasional blow-outs that seem to ruin someone's sleeping. :) yes, it is a good thing they are cute and we love them anyway.
i love hearing all about the day's events. :) soak it up, it just goes by too fast ... xoxo
That is totally Grrrrrrrr worthy!
Naps are too sacred to mess with---hopefully he took an extra long one later.
I love the frog picture!!
Post a Comment