Outfit #1 took the first hit, followed quickly by the bouncy chair. A sock took the next hit, then there was a small lull. The quiet was short-lived - the changing blanket took a hit, and finally, my shirt. Yep - poop again. But with a face like that - see below - how can a mommy even be bugged? Can't. However, it was quite a small splash on my shirt, so I may change my tune . . .

But its not all poop at our house - thank goodness:) We blessed Will/Cooper in Sacrament meeting on Sunday. Nate did a great job - he got the name in the right order and everything. Someone - I won't mention any names - offered him $50 to switch the name to see what I would do. Luckily he chose love over money.

My parents and brother Jordan drove down for the weekend to be here for Will's big day, and yet again I realized how lucky I am in that department. Without my mom, we wouldn't have had any treats to share with all the well-wishers who stopped by, so thanks Mom.

Will got to meet his Uncle Jordan - they spent some of their "get to know you" time watching football...

And with the summer heat comes the monsoons, some beautiful sunsets. . .

and extra water to make the grass grow, along with our own patches of giant mushrooms! (The shoe is for size comparison, in case that wasn't obvious.) But look at that awesome grass.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day.
6 comments:
That grass is amazing and holy cow Jordan looks so grown up!
i'm so glad some of your family could make it to the blessing for mr will. :) he is so very cute!! :)
I truly covet your golf fairway-worthy grass. I do not, on the other hand, covet the poopoo situation.
Wait...did I really just type "poopoo" in my comment? Being a mom changes some of those social mores...
That mushroom is insane. Who would have thought you had enough water down there to produce something like that?! Will looks cute as usual. I am glad to see more pics---I was starting to go through withdrawls!
I'm glad that the blessing went well, wish we could have been there! Will looks so different, you need to post bigger photos of him so I can see him better! Also, the shroom looks big, but then I remembered the size of your feet, therefore your flip flops...that is an illusion!! :] Glad to hear you are all doing well!
I think of you often... your little babe is so dang cute and still so tiny!! Hope everything continues to go great for you!
Post a Comment