Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Jami - I lost my initial momentum for the blogging . . .
JOYS:
*modified year round school - Fall Break starts at 11:57 tomorrow!
*my husband
*driving home from the gym - I made it there, I got the extra endorphins, and now its over
FEARS:
*earwigs
*thanks to my friend kellie, frogs, and of course grasshoppers. "They could just jump at any time!"
*bad things happening to people I love
IRRITATIONS:
*that extra weight that somehow thinks it's supposed to never leave my body no matter what i do
*parents who think they can impose their ideas on everyone and get great books banned - remember Speak Jami?
*messes

7 comments:

jami v. said...

oh how could i ever forget speak? i get a little bitter taste in my mouth whenever i think about it! yikes!! :)

i think we could have just done our lists together, since i completely agree with all you said. :) great minds think alike, huh?? hehe

jami v. said...

ps-happy break!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Look at you...your first tag. Where did the earwig drama come from? Enjoy your break!

Mer said...

For those of you who missed the earwig drama, here's the quick version - I was awakened in the night by pain in my ear. After a few minutes of perplexed head shaking - literally - guess what crawled out . . . worry #72 given reason to be perpetuated.

Unknown said...

This is a general comment overall - I enjoyed reading your stuff :) You have now offered added freaked-out-ness to my previously unfounded fear of earwigs. I didn't know they really crawled into ears!! They are all over this place, too - sick!

kate said...

oh my goodness...this kate is also now MORE freaked out by earwigs as well. luckily, we don't have them here, but we do have silverfish...yuck, yuck, yuck. and kudos for the gym! luckily for me the gym is my "me time" for the day, so it's much easier to go :)...although i'm always a little sad how uninterested hamilton is in me when i get back...i guess he enjoys his "me time" as well.

hope you're enjoying your fall break!

jami v. said...

ok, so i know you are on break and all but that doesn't mean you don't get to tell us what's going on ... haven't you been up to something fun and exciting?! :) hope you are enjoying it ...
xoxoxo