Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just another Saturday night . . .

I am having a small flashback to my days of singleness, and the many weekends that I was forced to find entertainment for myself. Nate and I decided that was one of the best things about finding each other was having each other, and not having the lonely evenings anymore. Then football season came around again. ASU is playing someone, and according to the latest text, they are winning. I think. Nate is watching from section 330something, and I have watched a little hgtv, worked on a lesson for tomorrow, purchased some music from the itunes store, and created a blog. And it's only 9:30. So to my many friends whose blogs have brought smiles to me and kept me entertained, hopefully this will do the same for you.

6 comments:

Jocie said...

Yea! I am so excited you have a blog!

Mer said...

Okay - now I just have to figure out how to do it all - changing the template, adding pictures etc. what have i gotten myself into . . .

jami v. said...

ah... just start slowly. we all started in the same place :) and i'm so excited to see blog world according to mer. :)

kate said...

I got into my blog, saw I had a "follower"...and it was you...with a blog! I actually logged into my yahoo account for the first time in...um...months, HOPING that I was"invited." I feel like I just got into a hot new LA club. Happy blogging!

Oh, and an e-mail I actually use is katespjute@gmail.com.

Finally, I may not lose Alex much this football season...Michigan's looking a little sad. :(

Anneke said...

Yeah Mer! I'm so excited to see your blog! I'm with you on the football thing... Tom was in his happy place when we got home from church today... football and recliner.

Jocie said...

I am so glad that I know Jocie's login and password so that I can see your blog since I wasn't invited! I will have to remember that when I actually have a blog of my own. And I thought we were friends.
Mich