Sunday, November 1, 2015

Tyson's Turn

 This boy is mostly such a happy fellow, and loves wreaking havoc wherever he goes.  Pulling magnets from the fridge, emptying all the tupperware from the cupboard, pulling all the books from the shelves, and throwing all the balls out of their box.  Reminds me so much of the "I love you forever" book.
In our first apartment here, Will loved sitting at the window and watching the construction.  Tyson is following suit.  Our windows have handy little ledges that are just his height and size - perfect little seat for window watching.
 He also loves to play "basketball" with not only the basket garbage can, but the animal toy box as well - if he can hold it, he will throw it.  He makes a lot of baskets too.

 So glad Nate captured this - he loves standing on his head!
 I cannot tell you how many toys I have fished out of the garbage cans - I'm sure I've missed one here or there.  He also loves to fish anything that looks interesting out to play with.  Wreaking havoc, with a smile on his face.

Tired boy, but loves his daddy.  While Nate has been gone this weekend, every time he hears a door open, he calls for Daddy?  Daddy?  So sweet.  We love this kid - even if the photographic evidence of said adoration is a bit lacking...

No comments: