Sunday, November 1, 2015

Curious George weekend - September

I'm kind of glad for things like holidays and homework assignments that require me to get out my camera - I have been way too lax lately, and Tyson's life in pictures is seriously suffering from 3rd child syndrome.  This post may not cure that, but I did get some cute ones of the other kids when Will got to bring home the class's Curious George for the weekend.
 Finley was in love from the minute she saw him, and he was the subject of some altercations.  He got to sleep with each kid in turn, and Finley took him to the doctor using her doctor bag (aka small red house toy).  She also taught him to ride her bike.

 His first night, George got to go camping.
 Turns out the tent is not large enough for two kids and George and all the animals and babies that a campout requires, so they took turns in there too.
I think Finley reorganized her bed at least 15 times - the blanket kept getting messed up so she would have to start all over. It was a lovely exercise in patience for mommy.


We made George some pancakes with peaches and strawberries on his last morning with us, just so he could have something to brag about, besides all his awesome adventures in our apartment...

No comments: