I love these little people. Tomorrow Nate leaves on his China trip for 10 days. I hope by the time he gets back, I still have the same loving feelings.
haha! love it!! i hope you do too!! i know when jas was gone - here - and i was the single mom for those long months, i loved them but i wasn't fun. it was all business. basically survival. poor kids. needless to say, he hasn't been gone since!! :) hope you survive, and that nate gets the asia bug out of his system so you can come to south! hehe
2 comments:
LOL! Good luck to the three of you at home and here's hoping Nate has an enjoyable (and quick) trip!
haha! love it!! i hope you do too!! i know when jas was gone - here - and i was the single mom for those long months, i loved them but i wasn't fun. it was all business. basically survival. poor kids. needless to say, he hasn't been gone since!! :) hope you survive, and that nate gets the asia bug out of his system so you can come to south! hehe
Post a Comment