Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloween! 1st & 2nd Parties

 Halloween was never one of my favorite holidays as a kid, I think partly because of the pressure to come up with a cool enough costume, so I am trying to make it more fun with my kids.  My mom found this cute shirt for Finley to get us started feeling the season.  Next, one of our friends at church hosted a party for the kids complete with peanut butter sandwiches cut in the shape of witch hats and cauldrons, cookie decorating,

 and broomstick races - so funny.  Other racers - Zoe as a mermaid, and Noah the pirate.   I took Super man, and my little flamenco dancer.
Coral, as C3PO:)
Party #2 - a ward party, complete with costumes for about 10 minutes, then swimming at our bishop's house.  My little baseball player,
 and my Chinese baby:)
 One of the few pictures from her evening where she wasn't crying and reaching out for me - with her friends Coral and Allison. 

 Give Will a pool of water, a few animals and he can be entertained for hours! More Halloweening to come...
 
 

No comments: