Thanks to a daddy who loves his kids, both of them are cruising on new wheels this week. Will is still getting the hang of it- our first walk to the grocery store that usually takes 10-15 minutes took an hour. Not only was his coordination getting tested, every time he found a cool stick or a leaf that looked like an animal, he had to jump off the scooter, run it up to me to hold, then run back and get going again. I should add that we took a few minutes to let Finley out of the stroller to walk, and for Will to play for a few minutes with another little boy, but it was a long trek... And on the way home, he just rode in the stroller, "Mom, I'm bery so tired", and carried the scooter on his lap since I couldn't get it to fold up.
I hope I don't jinx anything, but she's been climbing the stairs for quite awhile now with no mishaps. And she loves a good pillow:)
Nate played in a student vs staff end of season softball game the other day, and Will got to have a turn at bat - he was pretty excited to be in with the big kids.
I hope I don't jinx anything, but she's been climbing the stairs for quite awhile now with no mishaps. And she loves a good pillow:)
Nate played in a student vs staff end of season softball game the other day, and Will got to have a turn at bat - he was pretty excited to be in with the big kids.
1 comment:
Hi friend! Your family is looking so cute in there new wheels and I adore your new fam pics. So fun!
Post a Comment