Sometimes Dubai is really random. For example, this week, the golf course in The Lakes community has had two pretty impressive fireworks shows - both better than what the American Business Council charged 300 dirhams for on the 4th of July (we watched from our car on a nearby street). We can't figure out what was being celebrated, so maybe it's just because it was a Thursday. But we had a nice view from our balcony, and our living room!
Finley is growing up - I love it and hate it.
And Nate finally got to go on a desert safari and go dune bashing. I went our first year here, and it scared me, so I haven't wanted to go again, but this year Nate got to go with the kids from school. As I thought he would, he loved it!
Of course, there were camels:) and a dinner show with a whirling dervish dancer - he seriously spins for about 20 minutes straight.
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:
i love the random fireworks. :) and how fun for nate to experience all that! personally, i'm with you - i'm all about henna tattoos. nate missed out on the "full" experience by not getting one!! :) hehe
Post a Comment