I have many adventures to post about - 2 Christmas celebrations, our trip to Madrid, and Puerto Banus, Spain and Lisbon, Portugal, New Years Eve and baby haters who shared a wall with us in one hotel. But for now, last night. We thought we had experienced jet lag, but strangely the 4 hour time difference we had to adjust to (along with a red eye flight) have given us all a run for our money. It was 11:30 last night and Will was still wide awake, reading himself a book on the stairs while he waited for Nate and I to come up to bed. He got to lay in mom and dad's bed for a few minutes, and that's where things started to go awry. I went in to check on Finley (who had to cry herself to sleep after lots of screaming), and as I got to her door, I saw Will sit up and heard the tell-tale sounds of puking. I was not quick enough to catch a significant amount in the garbage can, and our bed ended up covered in puke. Pillows, sheets (and we only have one set that really fits), duvet cover, duvet, mattress pad, and mattress. Oh, and the floor and Will. Awesome. Then there were repeat episodes. He spent the night on our floor, and I spent the night and today washing everything. I hope the pillows recover. Happy New Year.
2 comments:
ahhh...the joys of parenthood. bleh!
oh! there really is nothing worse, well, very little - than puking! i will admit that when my older kids get it now, it's not so bad, since they can actually get to the bathroom fast enough. ugh. i'm so, SO sorry!!
Post a Comment