Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Daddy is the Best!

Yesterday, Mommy had a doctor appointment, so while we waited for her, Daddy took me and baby sister to get some ice cream. I chose banana and strawberry flavor and got to eat it all by myself. When we got home, Daddy said if I took a nap, he would take me out to do something cool, so I tried to hurry and fall asleep after I played with my animals for a few minutes.
When I woke up, Daddy and I went to the fire station! I really like to watch for the sirens and see them drive by our apartment with their lights on so I was really excited to see the big trucks up close. The firemen were really nice, they let me try on their helmets and their big jackets. This is Sayeed.
I got to drive a big fire engine, and climb on the truck with the tall ladders.

The firemen also have a really fast Corvette (only in Dubai...) and I got to drive it too. My daddy is the coolest!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't tell you how much this post made me smile. I just love that little kid!

kate said...

what a cutie pants. one picture made me think, "wow. that's meridee's little boy." :) so cute. and definitely a good daddy.

what are your summer plans? coming back to the states? would love to make something work...we're thinking a UT July trip.

I should really e-mail this type of thing, but I'm thinking about it now. Maybe Jami's around too? You guys are my blog celebs!

jami v. said...

love it! how fun is an afternoon at the firestation with dad?? :)