Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good guesses

I guess next time I will make my riddle trickier - but I wasn't really trying to be. Another quick question though... guess what the baby will be wearing home from the hospital? And yes, I will be having her here in Dubai, on or around February 11.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Just think of all the cute girly clothes you will be able to dress her up in. So excited for you! :)

Wright Family said...

Congratulations!!! That is such exciting news for you guys :)And - yes, girl clothes are so much fun.

Kelsey said...

So fun!!!

jami v. said...

yee-haw! :) i'm SO excited for you!! girls are SOOOO fun! (and so nuts ... really ... just prepare yourself. i had NO idea!! :) ) but so fun.so, SO fun!! yipee!!!!! rub your belly for me!!!

The Other Michelle said...

Congratulations! Adorable dress for a baby that will be even more adorable!

Jason and Kristin said...

I just got chills! I'm so excited for you guys! OH and I was in AZ the other week and thought of you when we went shopping in, oh now I'm gunna get it wrong, is it queen creek or something like that....

kate said...

woot woot! what awesome news to click onto! congrats, meridee!

auburn and chris said...

SHUT UP!!!! Sooo excited!!! I cannot wait to meet her next summer! Keep us posted! Congrats guys!!

farmgirl said...

I've been blogging MIA. Loved all the low down on the rest of the Idaho adventures and....
WooHoo! I'm so excited to hear the "official" announcement...and a girl...double woohoo! You know you can't go wrong, but so SO fun for you to have one of each.

Jocie said...

Oh my gosh, I missed the last post----I am SO excited!!

the5firds said...

Congrats! So excited for you! Would have been funny if you weren't pregnant and that is what everyone guessed from your riddle;)

whirligigdaisy said...

Wow. Congrats. See, I am SO behind on reading your blog. How exciting.