After a couple of Matt's and a lot of blind dates (some painful, some just pointless), I started to despair that I would ever get to have a wall like this...
I have always wanted to be a mom, and I am glad for the waiting I had to endure. I love everything about my boy and his artwork (mostly created I'm sure by Calista, with minimal assistance from Will, but sweet nonetheless). Being away from my family this year on Mother's Day somehow made me realize more that I am a mom, and I am so grateful for that blessing, and the blessing that my mom has been throughout my life. I know I wouldn't have been so excited to be a mom if she hadn't been a great example.
3 comments:
Your cute boy was definitely worth the wait...hold on, make that two cute boys. Sorry, Nate!
And your post isn't cheesy at all. Loved it.
i'm with kate - there's nothing cheesy at all there. :)
Ohhhh the Matts....such memories. And the blind dates....even worse memories =) It was all worth the wait, I couldn't agree more! (and I know I have probably said this before, but he looks like an exact miniature Nate replica in that last pic!)
Post a Comment