Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Promises fulfilled

I know you have all been anxiously awaiting the day I would figure out how to upload videos so that all the members of the "I Love Will" club can see and hear actual footage of the little guy. I started working on this process weeks ago, and spent an hour or so loading the camcorder files onto the computer. Then I spent time another night looking through videos we had taken to choose something worthy of the first video post. Turns out we are those parents, and by that I mean that I found one that was literally 5 minutes of him waking up. Yep - he's his momma's boy and takes awhile to decide that it will be okay to leave dreamland. I decided that even members of his fan club might not fully appreciate how cute it was to see - it loses something in the translation. But fear not - I didn't give up. So here he is, in all his adorableness...

10 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Meridee-he is simply adorable. You need to come to Idaho more often to show him off to the family.

Kelsey said...

Absolutely adorable! There's nothing that can make you smile like hearing a baby laugh!

Amanda said...

So cute! I love his little laugh. That is one mighty fine boy you've got there!

kate said...

yeah...nothing like a baby's laugh. totally smiling while watching it.

congrats on uplaoding the video! and never fear OVER-recording Will...not possible. besides, they are much harder to record once they can run wild...capture him while you can!

Jocie said...

Oh my gosh---I love that laugh. So cute!

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh that kid is going to have some good abs from trying not to fall over. The laugh is adorable. Good choice for a first video post!

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! I hope we will be able to come visit sometime and finally meet little will! and we will miss you in cabo this year :(

whirligigdaisy said...

My baby is laughing at your baby. Both adorable.

Mrs. McNeel said...

Love the laugh! Too cute :)

jami v. said...

i've said it all along, that he is SO very cute ... and i'm still saying it now!! :) he's even cuter (if that's even possible) "live" :)

ps-i'm with kate! way to go on the video!! :)