Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mistaken

I've been sitting here for almost ten minutes trying to think of anything newsworthy that inspired me to start this post - other than the cute pictures we took today. Alas, not much is going, so I hope the pictures are enough of a reason to post.




I thought he just didn't like peas. Turns out he has discovered his tongue and loves to stick it out!

6 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

He is looking so much bigger and grown up! Tell him to slow down, it goes too fast!

Amanda said...

Oh he is so cute!! i love his little toothless smile! It cracks me up. Wish we lived closer so I could see him more! It was so good to see you last weekend and thanks for taking me to taco bell.....twice! :)

kate said...

Cute pictures of little boys are ALWAYS blog worthy. Thanks for posting them...he's got a killer smile :).

jami v. said...

i'm with kate, he does have a great contagious, killer smile. :) and i think adorable pics are reason enough to blog. :)

whirligigdaisy said...

Oh, he's grown right up. Wow. He's a handsome little guy and looks happy too. Cheers for when little guys are happy. Adorable pictures.

farmgirl said...

Ummmm....Yup, pictures that cute are definitely reason enough to post. You go right ahead and post all of those you want. He is adorable.