At a Glance
It was all about me last time, so I think it's only fair to reward faithful readers with something all about Will and some seriously adorable pictures (in our unbiased opinion). Nate and I both love going in to get Will when he wakes up - if we stand at the door and call him, he pops his little head up and smiles. Everything else is completely inconsequential for that little moment.
Will is sitting up like a champ, eating "solid" food, if you can call pureed beans, peaches and sweet potatoes solid. I even fed him bananas the other day. If you know me at all, you know my strong feelings for that fruit but I overcame my issues - sort of, because I know they are really good for you. He still gags on the peas a little, but he is a good eater so far...
One unfortunate companion to his new dexterity skills is his lack of ability to control his excitement. He got a little too enthusiastic with a new toy at the babysitter's and gave himself a little shiner.
I know this is in the wrong order, but I was trying to catch a photo of him sitting up, and the camera just wasn't quick enough, so this was what I got... p.s. - the little tractor in the foreground is also a story book. How cute is that?
Anyhow, he was able to hold the sit for long enough for me to snap this pic - and he loves to just sit, surrounded by toys and entertain himself for 15-20 minutes at a time. Love this little guy. My goal for my next post is to upload some video - I know it shouldn't be too difficult. At least that's what I keep telling myself. and when you hear Will's little giggle, you will for sure want to sign up for the "i love will" club if you aren't already a member!
8 comments:
he is so cute! i love babies first thing in the morning. it even makes getting up earlier than you would normally just because they are so cute.
i would have to say this is the first time i've looked at will and seen some serious webb in him. :) he's getting so big!
Oh my gosh, he is getting way too big. He is so stinkin' cute!
Couple of things...first of all that peek over the crib picture?? So cute!! Love morning babies. And, yes, I would like to be a proud member of the Will Club.
my comment will mostly be a repeat of the above, but what mom gets tired of hearing how cute their baby is, so...
gosh he's cute! crib picture especially so. amazing how short of a time (once you're out of it) the newborn phase is...they grow and change so much that first year.
i also thought, "ooo, nice carpet," which is indicative of the strong negative feelings i have towards ours right now...i mean, who would notice that in a photo?
awesome tractor book as well.
He's a lot bigger than last time I saw him. Sign me up for the fan club...I'll even be president.
I'm pretty sure I am already a member of this Will club! Love your photos. I absolutely love to show them to Landon, he just kind of chuckles and says, oh, he is so cute! I love it!! That is one mighty fine baby you got there. Wish we lived closer!!
Hey Happy Birthday to you this month!!!!
Will is adorable. Babies in the morning are my favorite too because they are always so happy to see you.
Post a Comment