What Will's been up to . . .
It's tough finding time to blog when I have to go to work . . . so here's the abbreviated version of our last couple of weeks. Will went to his first ASU basketball game - as you can see, he was all decked out in Sun Devil attire thanks to a good sale, and his daddy:) He mostly enjoyed it - except when one of the players hit a three point shot, and the entire arena erupted in screams and yells - scared the poor little guy to tears!
He also got to come with Mom to her new church calling as 2nd Counselor in the Primary Presidency - and slept through it all, which was nice, since we are struggling with naps at our house, and at the babysitters. We are accepting any and all advice.
He's part my child - look at him loving on this new book I couldn't resist - I think he mostly likes it because it can go right into his mouth...
And so can those toes . . . yum.
I just can't get enough of that smile - one day I will have time to figure out how to upload video and you can hear the sweet laugh that goes with it. Who knew I could love something so little so much? But speaking of little, guess who weighs 15.6 pounds and is 27 inches long? Yep - 95% for height. That's my boy.
He's also learning to hold his own bottle - I think the babysitter must be working on that trick!
He's almost there on the rolling over thing too - and surprisingly, he's rolling away from football on tv - even though again, he's got his ASU gear on. So there it is, in a nutshell, and another day when my fingers aren't going numb on the keyboard, I'll tell you about adventures in 8th grade when students plot against a sub they deemed unfair and biased. Yes, literally plotting. Lovely.
5 comments:
so cute. crazy how fast time goes - i can't believe he's getting ready to roll ... and congrats on the new calling. i love primary. it's good for your daily laugh. :)
Will continues to be adorable...seeing those pics makes me excited to have a baby boy again. And happy to see that the little guy is keeping busy :).
Congrats on the bottle holding...it can be so helpful! On the other hand, bottle time was also a nice time quiet, cuddly time.
Hope you guys have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
What a cute boy! My advice for the napping problem is to read the book Babywise by Ezzo and Bucknam. We love it. You can find it on Amazon for pretty cheap. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!!
Ah, he looks so cute! I hope work and the babysitter are working out. Bummer about naps. I'm useless for advice on that one.
Such a cute boy you've got there. I'm not gonna lie, I'm more than a bit curious about the sub-plot (hardee har har. I crack myself up!) :D
Post a Comment