He had an exciting Halloween - he got to wear his costume and get loved on by his Grandma and Grandpa Moffett, and cousins Amanda and Jen and Stephen - but how could anyone resist this little smiler?
And he has had a pretty good growth spurt - he is 14 1/2 pounds now, comf in 6 month clothes - except some of his pants with elastic waistbands - there's lots of extra room there! All the rest of the clever stories and anecdotes I was saving for this post have fallen out of my head so I guess the pictures of "His Cuteness" will have to suffice for now.
4 comments:
glad you are all surviving the new transition. i LOVE the pic of him asleep in the swing. he is so very cute!! (and catching up to lexie. she's only 15lbs! :) )
I am so glad I was able to finally meet him! Even if it was just for a second. Jen and I were talking about making a road trip down there sometime in January, we need to talk about this... So glad to know things back in school are good. Miss you guys lots!!
wish i could squeeze that skeleton myself. super cute.
i'm glad you've got good honors students...you need everything you can to make it easier to leave Will for part of the day.
and let us all know when you remember some more cute stories!
super cute halloween boy. he looks like so much fun! i'm so happy you are a mom i know you are a super great one!!
Post a Comment