You can't see it in this picture but Will is definitely not impressed by the canyon - he's cold and hungry and screaming, ruining the majesty of nature for people from all around the world. It was amazing to hear all the languages of the visitors - English was definitely the minority, and I was wishing I could identify all the other languages we heard.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Things that are Grand - Fall Break in Reverse
You can't see it in this picture but Will is definitely not impressed by the canyon - he's cold and hungry and screaming, ruining the majesty of nature for people from all around the world. It was amazing to hear all the languages of the visitors - English was definitely the minority, and I was wishing I could identify all the other languages we heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow...the grand canyon is so beautiful. what great pics and what a fun way to end your maternity leave. :) (although i'm sad for you it has to end ... but it's good. right? it's all good ... :) and you are tough and can do ANYTHING!! )
i was hoping you got to do something extra fun with your fall break! and how brave to cart Will along for it all...I was uber-stressed about taking Hamilton out and about...not that i was overprotective...just felt totally unprepared outside the cocoon of home. luckily for all of us, there's no room for that with baby #2 :).
good luck starting back to work...it will be tough, of course, but you will have aspects of yourself taken care of that are less so when you're at home...like for me, my brain and sense of social value.
Good luck back at work. That is one cute baby you have there. Amanda was super excited about the chance to meet him on her way out of St. George. :)
So can you catch a wild burro and keep it as a pet? We were in St. George for Fall break too! I wonder if we were there at the same time? I'd be sad if we were and I missed you. Good job on making it to the Grand Canyon with a little one. I still haven't ventured out there.
Post a Comment