Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Photo Album



I have never had to sit through a slide show of anyone's vacation pictures, and as I choose shots, I will try to keep it short and sweet, and just a heads up, the text of this post will be brief:) My family recently returned from our annual trek to Cabo san Lucas, Mexico. Despite a few windy days that made sitting by the pool a little chilly, it was another great trip. Whales were watched, (real ones, not the pregnant lady, but thanks for jumping to that conclusion!), sunburns were acquired, waves crashed beautifully to lull us to sleep, guacamole was made by Nate, and enjoyed by all, and good times were had. Feel free to wait until my next post and hopefully I will have a funny story or something interesting to share. For now, just sit back and enjoy the view.







Salt and Lime, anyone? P.S. Can someone teach me how to put the pictures side by side? And how to not make them show up at the top every time you add a new one? Honestly. Thanks for watching the show - if I weren't so annoyed at having to move the pictures all over the place, I'd put a few more, but I think you get the idea:)



































4 comments:

jami v. said...

looks like loads of fun! i can't think of anything better than a vacation with family in a beautiful place. very jealous ... very, very jealous! :) glad you had a great time.

auburn and chris said...

so fun and so jealous! Cute red prego shirt, too!

kate said...

How fun! What a great family you have! And are those your nephews? Oh my goodness...you never realize how fast time goes until you see teenagers that are supposed to still be toddlers.

And you are pulling off the whole pregnancy look brilliantly!

Alex and I went to Cabo for a week the year we got married...so relaxing. Must do it again.

Jason and Kristin said...

I hate the way the pics get loaded on! I learned to go into the html (you just choose it on the top side when you are doing your post) and you can move the pics around there. To put them side by side you have to choose "small" size and "none" instead of right left or whatever. Then you should be able to move them around. It's a pain but nice once you get it figured out.

Ok, I AM COMING TO ARIZONA! I will be there April 14, 15, and 16. Can you play any of those days? We are staying with Jason's sister in Gilbert. Jason wanted to try and hook up with the Rays (is that how you spell it?) so maybe we could all do something together....let me know what you think. OH, and you look stinking cute with a bun in the oven!