Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


From my little leprechauns…  Finley had a whole green outfit on too, but the waistband on her pants is too big, and she spent the whole day pulling them up, so she ditched them as soon as she got home!
St. Patrick's Day is kind of a big deal at Will's school - there is a lot of talk about leprechauns, and while they were at recess, the leprechauns snuck in and made these funny pictures of them.  He expects them to come to our house and leave treats, and after last year's leprechaun fail on my part, I tried to be more prepared this time, and saved a giant box of Lucky Charms to be the gift from the little green men.  Will was on to it though, he said he had seen that box in the cupboard before.  Then last night, he came in to sleep with us because he had a nightmare about the leprechauns.  I am not sure I am really a fan of their antics...

No comments: