Sunday, August 31, 2014

Will's 1st Day of KG2

I need a better marker so you can actually read the sign - but it's Will's first day of KG2.  He was up early, and dressed on his own,  and got to watch 2 short cartoons before he left with Daddy.
 Now that they are sharing a room, Finley was up too, and ready to go to school with the big boys.  But when she realized Mom was staying home, she was okay to stay too.


Will and I got to go meet his teacher, Miss Kailie, from Boston, and her TA, Miss Maria, from Greece yesterday, and check out his classroom.  There weren't as many (any) toys as he was expecting, but his teacher did show him a whole drawer full of animal books, so that is awesome.  I am happy that he is so excited, and I hope that I packed him enough food for his snack and lunch at school and that he maintains his excitement and energy through his first full day of school! 

1 comment:

jami v. said...

i hope his excitement lasts all year! :) i love it when they're ready and happy to go. makes life so much easier! :)