Finley has really gotten interested in her babies lately - she took it upon herself to find them a blanket and wrap them up.
I love when she and Will both want to do the same thing at the same time, and can get along for a few minutes - they love painting in those magic watercoloring books.
I finally got around to painting her toenails one Friday morning - she said she wanted me to do it, but then once it was done, she freaked out - I think maybe she thought she was bleeding? She kept saying ow, and crying, and wanted a wipe to get it off her toes. I tried to distract her, and finally after she woke up from her nap, she looked at them again and thought it was cool.
When we were down to one light not burned out, we decided it was time to do some home maintenance. Will got out his toolbox to help, and Finley just liked climbing the ladder, such as it was.
She likes to pick out her own clothes too - she chose this outfit late in the day, even though the flowered pants were way too long. She has also almost taken over Will's little tablet and figured out how to do a lot of different games and puzzles on it - she loves using it to take pictures - mostly of herself - and says "cheese".
Grandma Webb sent this sweet dress at Christmas time, and she finally got to wear it - it was pretty cute:) On an unrelated note, I love cookie dough. I have lots of recipes that use some kind of cookie dough frosting and wanted to try them - kind of hoping that I will not like it since that's the last thing I need is another way to eat cookie dough. I tried a cookie bar with cookie dough frosting, and was kind of relieved to find that it was only okay:) I will stick to eating my cookie dough as it was meant to be eaten - in the process of actually baking cookies!
I love when she and Will both want to do the same thing at the same time, and can get along for a few minutes - they love painting in those magic watercoloring books.
I finally got around to painting her toenails one Friday morning - she said she wanted me to do it, but then once it was done, she freaked out - I think maybe she thought she was bleeding? She kept saying ow, and crying, and wanted a wipe to get it off her toes. I tried to distract her, and finally after she woke up from her nap, she looked at them again and thought it was cool.
When we were down to one light not burned out, we decided it was time to do some home maintenance. Will got out his toolbox to help, and Finley just liked climbing the ladder, such as it was.
She likes to pick out her own clothes too - she chose this outfit late in the day, even though the flowered pants were way too long. She has also almost taken over Will's little tablet and figured out how to do a lot of different games and puzzles on it - she loves using it to take pictures - mostly of herself - and says "cheese".
Grandma Webb sent this sweet dress at Christmas time, and she finally got to wear it - it was pretty cute:) On an unrelated note, I love cookie dough. I have lots of recipes that use some kind of cookie dough frosting and wanted to try them - kind of hoping that I will not like it since that's the last thing I need is another way to eat cookie dough. I tried a cookie bar with cookie dough frosting, and was kind of relieved to find that it was only okay:) I will stick to eating my cookie dough as it was meant to be eaten - in the process of actually baking cookies!
1 comment:
they are getting so big! :) and at least she matches when she gets herself dressed. lexie looks like a homeless person.
and i'm with you -- plain old cookie dough beats pretty much anything else. :)
Post a Comment