I'm grateful for the sound of Finley calling "Mamamama" as she snacks on some cereal puffs we brought home from the States.
I'm grateful for a skype date with my sister last week, and some emails back and forth with my brothers.
I'm grateful Nate got to see Azerbajan and that the kids and I survived on our own. And I'm grateful he's back.
I'm grateful we get to spend Christmas with my parents.
I'm grateful for a little boy with a huge imagination and crazy stories. For some reason he has some issues with a boy in his class named Ward, and every time something goes wrong he says "Ward did it."
I'm grateful our windows finally got cleaned - it makes our skyline views even more impressive; turns out we can see the Gulf from our apartment.
I'm grateful we finally got our curtains hung, so Will doesn't have to be "scared of something" in his room when he goes to bed.
I'm grateful for kid language - I love the way Will says kanganoo, kolala and his occasional "Holy Cow"'s.
I'm grateful the Primary program is over as of today, and that it went pretty well - no major kid induced mishaps.
And now, we are off to the park to share some Thanksgiving turkey and fixings with some friends from church. Happy Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
What a difference a year makes! So glad Miss Finley is the healthy, happy little thing she is. :)
*answered your FHE question btw
Slow and behind on blog life, I have to say I am thankful for you and your posts. I miss you and it makes my heart happy to read all is well... Miss you. Thanks for your updates. (And little miss Finley is beautiful, and getting so big!!)
Post a Comment