Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Aaaaaahhhhh:)


It's mostly about the cuteness today - Will and Fin holding hands and watching cartoons together on Saturday morning, and super sweet smiles from my girl.

She rolled over the other day - just as Will and I took a bag of diapers out to the garbage chute!  And she has found her toes, and has the cutest laugh ever.

This is one of the faces (accompanied by growls or yells) Will pulls in the car that make him have to get out and walk - it's happened twice now, but the threat has calmed him down quite a few times.  He is so sweet sometimes; we were just singing songs and reading a book before bed, and he had to copy what I did and kiss  my eyes, my nose, my head, my cheeks  before I could leave.  Some of my favorite words he says right now are floon - for balloon, disgusting - when we are changing poopy diapers, his requests for "child of  God"  or  "popcorn", and his constant singing.  Some of his favorite songs are Baa Baa Black Sheep, The Wise Man Built His House Upon a Rock, and  the alphabet.

Sometimes Finley does get to sleep in the car, and she loves the Cookie Monster doll - his eyes are apparently very tasty.  Now that my classes are over, I am just working on grading exams and finishing stuff up, so I brought her to school with me for awhile on Tuesday, and I actually got her to sleep for a few minutes - until her cough woke her up.  Poor girl.
Finally, and I do mean FINALLY, we got confirmation and paperwork started today for the apartment we want.  We were afraid it wasn't going to go through since the landlord was "on vacation" until tomorrow for at least 10 days.  But this is our new building - the outside doesn't do justice to the cool apt inside, so more pictures will be forthcoming after it gets cleaned and we get keys!  A few more days of showing up to work, 37 essays, 46 grade 9 exams and a big move, then we are out of here and off to America!  Yeah!!!

3 comments:

jami v. said...

such great shots and updates of your little people. and woot-woo on the new apartment. glad things are moving along to get you there! :)

kate said...

yea apt! yea end of school! yea america! yea awesome st. george timing! :)

Megan said...

So cute! My blog is www.the--watercycle.com