You can't see it very well, but he has his baseball cap on gangsta style... He was supposed to be in bed asleep. At least he's brushing his teeth again.
We got to go out for Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo, and found a new yummy place that was almost as good as Mexican food in Arizona. Will loves salsa - the ratio of chip to salsa was about 50/50 with each bite. Luckily we had our own bowl of salsa so the double dipping didn't have to affect our fellow diners.
I have a sweet baby girl who sleeps through the night! I have a schedule at school that allows me to see both of my kids during my work day too - sometimes for just 30 minutes, and sometimes for an hour or more. I have a nanny (and maid) who loves my babies, and takes good care of them and keeps our house and our clothes clean. I am healthy and so are my kids and husband. I have friends who trust me and whom I love, who are going through hard times and if I can offer nothing else, I can love them and pray for them, and I have the knowledge that our Heavenly Father loves us and hears our prayers.
2 comments:
thanks. it's nice to be reminded that there is ALWAYS much to be grateful for. i love your list ... thanks for sharing.
Grateful is good. Thank you.
Post a Comment